Our Vision: To catalyze leaders to spiritually and socially impact their cities to make eternal impact for generations.
Our Mission: GLS & Beyond seeks to unite leaders who impact and ignite transformation for the good of the city and next generation
- Uniting in Prayer – foundation of gospel movements
- Rigorous Research – informed church can rally around challenges and what we can accomplish together
- Unified Leadership – training existing leadership and cultivating millennial leadership in the church, business and NFP
- Collaboration – convening diverse leaders to work together
- Based in the Gospel – social flourishing of the city is based on the spiritual renewal of the city
We Take Pride in Our Community!
Here in the “city of churches,” we take pride in our community. But, despite unprecedented growth and prosperity, many of our neighbors are still struggling.
We are committed to envision and empower God’s people to own and reduce the brokenness of every person in our community (where they live, work, learn, and play)
We seek to become more like Jesus, loving God and loving our neighbors, living out the gospel, and restoring individuals for the greater good of our community
We believe that when God’s people work together within churches, businesses, nonprofits, governments, and educational institutions, our city wins
We are working to grow and nurture believers of Jesus who will boldly proclaim the good news of the gospel and multiply the church for many generations to come
- Tuesday, September 21-Virtual ONLY
- Tuesday, November 2-Virtual ONLY
- Wednesday, December 1-Virtual ONLY
- Wednesday, January 5
- Wednesday, February 2
- Wednesday, March 2
- Wednesday, April 6
- Wednesday, May 4
- Wednesday, June 1